The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

MM hunter nakkikorva / priest healer sixty (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sixty

Char name/class/race: nakkikorva, hunter, blood elf / sixtysinsins, priest, undead

/played time on this character: ~ 85 days 18 hours on hunter, ~ 22 days 2 hours on priest,

What's your spec, and why: hunters spec is marksmanship becose its best for max dps with armor penetration rating.
priests spec is disc or holy both pve healing becose they are best posible healing spec.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
yes i got gear for other specs with both character and i respec if need to.

Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Nakkikorva, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Sixtysixsins

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
i got frost resistance belts and boots for sindragosa hc 25man.

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:
paladin lvl 80

You: peter

Nationality: from finland

Describe yourself briefly: im nice guy and active player

Describe your ambitions in-game: i want hc progress and play for fun.

Is the account you're using originally yours: yes since i started in burning crusade expansion.

Who else are able to access your account: just me.

Guild History: well i played months in "damage control" in start of ulduar patch till i left, then i moved to "execute" played till disband,
then i was in "the triad" went abit in active and got kick, then i played in auxlium in toc patch and icc start then,
came "lets spoon" and i joined in very begin on guild and was till disband.

Previous guilds: damage control, execute, the triad, lets spoon

Reason for changing guilds: disband mostly

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?
no i have played burning blade since the burning crusade expansion.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
none

How will you fit in: fast as possible.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: hc progress and active raids.

How do you react to negative feedback: learning mistakes dont make them again.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: focus, think,

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: not sure mayby some in old guilds.

Why should we pick you specifically: becose im better than others and active.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all official at least.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? friday and saturday off-days would be great, some days goes with gf.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): icc10 11/12 hc / glory, icc25 9/12 hc done wiped alot sindra and professor hc

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none still leveled till wotlk.

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: priest icc10 11/12 normal 4/ 12 hc, icc25 6 / 12 normal

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flasks, foods, all you can need

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): its nice have some harder than normally.

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no i dont think so atm.

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): some days goes with gf.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: just play for fun.

2MM hunter nakkikorva / priest healer sixty (Accepted) Empty Druid :=) Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:54 am

Wolfgirl

I vote yes Nice gear and exp we need more hunters and healers

But i am only trial - Smile

Halgour

yo nakki would be nice to see u again among us u have my vote

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

5MM hunter nakkikorva / priest healer sixty (Accepted) Empty Reply to hunter Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Bentoxiv

Nice gear + nice progress and you seem to have the vouch from in game mates...altho Enchanting is not 1 of the best raider profession is still a good raiding one .... Vouch!

MM hunter nakkikorva / priest healer sixty (Accepted) 3834576caCeO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum