The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amidi the Hunter (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Empty Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Amidi

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Amidi, Hunter MM specced, and I'm a Blood elf.
Played time on this character: 65Days,1hour, 23mins, 38Sec. Played at lvl 80 = 34Days and 16hours, 0min, 39Sec.
What's your spec, and why: My spec is atm MM, I played for a long time Survival spec. I wanted to try a new spec and also I have heard that it was better. Now I know that it is better. I have to do only one thing and thats regemmed my gear. I have done it almost and my dps is going better.
As MM spec hunter have away different style playing and I like to change it.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): I have only different weapons for Survival specc, cos on that weapons are my 26agilty enchants on.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have but they are on a other realm, I'm change to this sever few days ago and thats why I want to came this guild, want to raid with my old friends again. But about my other alts they are all on Argent Dawn.
You:
Nationality: From the Netherlands
Describe yourself briefly: I'm a Dutch boy that like to have alot of fun and want to be very social.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I want to play with my old friend again, Ghoulscout, Shorty and some others. I want some different things like, HM in icc and while I'm doing this having alot of fun!!
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes it is
Who else are able to access your account: No One
Guild History: I have played on my old Realm in Crusade.
Previous guilds: Crusade.
Reason for changing guilds: Wanted to play with my RL friend (Ghoulscout)
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Yes I did
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: No one.!!
How will you fit in: Tomorrow?!!
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I think alot, I have heard that you alot of progress in ICC and that I would like to help on it.
How do you react to negative feedback: For me it is always good, cos the only way for me to be better is learn from my mistakes.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Good attidute
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Ghoulscout, Shorty Codéx.
Why should we pick you specifically: I am already in your guild but im social ranked now, i decided to make a application, because i changed my gear , and want to be a Trail.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes ofc
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I will try to be on every raid in the week, and it shouldnt be any problem.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Ofc I am, and otherwise I will tell.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Maybe but then I have to tell it a day before it will comes.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 11/12 icc10 and I have tried LK.(4/12 hc mode), 9/12 icc25 and also tried Sindra and LK
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: I have done MH, SSC, and Sunwell tried. The rest of the easy raids I have done ofc! But that I think I won't have to tell.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: I have done on my shammy Icc10 6/12 and naxx all bosses. (but again my shammy is still on the other sever).
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Got my flasks in my bags, food, have enough time to raid??!!
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I like doing achivements, especially hard ones Very Happy (Y)
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No not really.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No i'm not, i LOVE Playing WoW
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): I have next week School camp for 5days. But I have that already told on the forum.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Raiding with you guys and Try to make the most of fun from it!! Also I like to do so manny bosses as I still can now.
Do you have anything else to add?: I just wish that this is just enough to tell you guys how much I want to raid with you guys, and not only with Ghoulscout, Shorty. I just Hope you will add my as a trail.
Greetings: Amidi the HUNTARD!! Cheeeeerss!!! pirat cheers

2Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Empty Re: Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

3Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Empty Re: Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 am

Xuru

I know u sayed ur changing ur gems so i know its in the process. Just to be sure u have the wrong meta and dont gem 10 arp/15 sta. Go full arp and get a +10 all stats to go with the 20 agility meta wich benefits u alot more as hunter. You're way over hit cap, since ur cap is 8% not more since ur a phisical dmg so u need to loose hit items in favor of arp items. Try get toc 5 normal trinket untill u get dbw since u need to have alot more arp than u got atm, remove points in talent foccused aim since ur already 2% over hit cap. Loose the 264 neck with hit+haste for the 226 or 219 arp one. Ull loose some agi but will gain arp and loose crit. Dont even think of gs unless ur pugging in wich case u can always have it in bags to equip for gayscore qq'ers. Those were just pointed out from a quick look and without being a expert in hunters so i guess u need to read up a bit more to be icc 25 hm ready but since ur already social in our guild u can always ask for ppl help in any doubts u have. Anyways GL with apply, u have some gear just missing some basic stuff.

4Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Empty Re: Amidi the Hunter (Accepted) Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Bexak

Not the best apply, gear or experience but you have friends in this guild, hope to see some good performances out of you.

Please sort of your gear, as other have pointed out the 10 arp 15 stamina gems are not right, simply use the nightmares tear etc etc.

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum