The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

MM/Surv Hunter - Accepted -

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MM/Surv Hunter  - Accepted - Empty MM/Surv Hunter - Accepted - Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Maerthus

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Maerthus / Hunter / Troll

/played time on this character: 2 Years, maybe later

What's your spec, and why: MM, as it does hell of a dps

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Hit Rating can slightly decrease sometimes and i have to raise it tru the talents, which is sucks..

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes of course, got Surv for 2nd talent and got some pure agi. items as well..

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Nope, got only some PVP items..

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Got a 80 Priest with Holy and Shadow specs, and both of them got 4.8GS gear

You: Baran

Nationality: Turkish

Describe yourself briefly: Nothing much to say, an ordinary man, who's studying Germanistik on Uni

Describe your ambitions in-game: ...

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes

Who else are able to access your account: No one, i've also got an authenticator! Condom of my Acc!

Guild History:

Previous guilds: Blackrock Raiders (current), Overload, Aftershock, L e g a c y..

Reason for changing guilds: They couldnt make progress..

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? 1st Started in Xavius, then came here..

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None

How will you fit in: As a DPS, ofc Razz

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Want my KS ach at first hand, then some good old raidz would be fine Wink

How do you react to negative feedback: Well, i'm a calm person, i wouldnt be an anarchist person at all Razz

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Having responsibility is the key, ofc one must know what to do exactly, but responsibility is bigger..

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Nope, sadly Smile

Why should we pick you specifically: I'd make decent DPS for you, and fill your dps spot as much as i can..

Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Mostly, yes..

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3 probably

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? If it has to be done, i'm ok then..

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nope for now, as my school starts in Oct 20th..

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): ICC 10 and 25 11/12, Some TBC raids, 9 or 10/12 on Ulduar, full clear on 10/25 Naxx/ToC/Malygos/Sartharion(3 drake)

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Not much..

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Nearly same with the main..

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasked, Repaired, and Food-Buffed..

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I'm up for them!

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nope..

Future:

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Of Course not

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): School starts in Oct 20th, but it wouldnt hinder my game at all..

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Well..Didnt never think of this Razz

Do you have anything else to add?: Nope..

2MM/Surv Hunter  - Accepted - Empty Re: MM/Surv Hunter - Accepted - Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

Could you poste ur Armoury please

Deathrush
Recruitment officer

3MM/Surv Hunter  - Accepted - Empty Re: MM/Surv Hunter - Accepted - Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Accepted.

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum