The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lifebeast Restoration Druid - accepted

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lifebeast Restoration Druid - accepted Empty Lifebeast Restoration Druid - accepted Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 am

Lifebeas

Your Character(s): Lifebeast
Char name/class/race:Tauren
/played time on this character:20 Days Total Play Time, 9 Days as level 80.
What's your spec, and why:Restoration, because ever since I started WoW I like the druid healing spells and the tree form came which made it even more fun Smile
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I love that my class can be every role even though I am not geared, it's very fun and simple to take advantage of the other forms, even as restoration where you normally use the tree a lot Smile
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:No, currently I don't have any other gear than my restoration gear, however if I got possession of some off-spec gear I would respec in no time at all if needed.
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No only the gear I am currently using.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:I have 3 other 80s, a Prot warrior, a Assassination Rogue and a Retri Paladin, but they are all 5k- GS.
You:
Nationality:Norwegian
Describe yourself briefly:Clever, quick learner from experiences, good at what I put myself into.
Describe your ambitions in-game:Having fun, understanding the raid encounters, healing up all Smile
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yeah it's mine.
Who else are able to access your account:None.
Guild History:
Previous guilds:ReDone, however I was hacked and in-active for a month, was kicked by that time for being in-active.
Reason for changing guilds:I actually changed server since I was before on Tarren Mill but I have friends on this server so I migrated and need a new guild Smile
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I have switched Taunka-Tarren Mill into Lifebeast - Burning Blade Smile
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:None.
How will you fit in: Well.. from I understand so far it's a mature guild with strict rules, so I hope I can fit in well and that the people would take me in as a friend in-game.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Well... I am hoping for nice raids, having fun clearing icc and hopefully might throw me some gear as well Smile
How do you react to negative feedback:I could get in a bad mood but since it's a guild that has rules with consequences for this I think I will be able to behave since my fellow guild members must as well.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Willpower.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:No.
Why should we pick you specifically:I guess.. if I really put myself into things and people will be nice and give me guiding on ICC HC I think I can do some pretty good things.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Those times seem to fit me excellent, since I have school in the weeks and I can't stay up to late either.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I would join all I get into I guess Smile
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? If you mean that I might not get into all raids yeah, I was a trial in ReDone before, they had waiting channels where people that was patient and wasn't invited to the raid could have a chance in taking over leaving spots and I was on that list for a couple of times if you understand Smile
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Uhm... I don't really think so, seems this is an Ok raiding guild for me.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I've cleared 11/12 on 10 man and 10/12 25 Man however I've done LK on 10 man but Sindragosa still stands Very Happy My old guild had some trouble on her, 25/10 man we did many tries so I have experience there and know what to do I believe.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:Never done much TBC raids, but done some of them, like Black Temple and Sunwell however I've never had much reason to stay in Sunwell since it failed a lot and people was impatient and left.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Never raided on my alts except the Warrior Tank that has tanked toc10.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Flasks, Potions, YouTube Tactic Video reviewing, reagents, prepare for that it might take time, is what I believe.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):Really excited since I really want to try that.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:No I don't have anything like that.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):Not at all! Smile
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):No, not that I can think of.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:Well... get my druid to 85, gear it back up to the new standards, test out the new talent builds and skills Smile
Do you have anything else to add?:At the armory link the belt that it says it's wearing, is uncorrect I have a cloth belt called Lingering Illness, /w me in-game if you want me to link it..
I am considering to migrate more of my 80s from Tarren Mill, if you need information about them if they can come as alts as well I am available in-game conversations Smile

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Lifebeast

Well this app seems ok tbh, you have ok progress at least, you know basics of most icc encounters, but short playtime, which usually equals lack of personal experience. But then again, I like your attitude, the replies on the questions are good, and I think we kinda need that from healers now. Seems you want to be active as well, big plus in my book.
But then again I dont know anything about resto druid spec, gems etc, so yeah.

Still got my vote.

3Lifebeast Restoration Druid - accepted Empty reply Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:01 am

Tuboflok

seems like a nice apply.i dont know druids tbh but 2850 sp TOO low from other druids i know

Halgour

the gear seems nice but u should favour stuff`s with haste then with crit the best is above 700++ haste

Codex

Codex
Admin

Accepted for trial. whisper an officer ingame for an invite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum