The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orbeffect - elemental shaman - Accepted -

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orbefect

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Orbeffect - shaman - troll(male)
/played time on this character:Total time played on this char:60 days-7 hours-30 mins-22 second.
in this lvl:31 days-4 hours-3 mins-49 second.
What's your spec, and why: i was make lvlup as enchasment and i repsec on elemental when i reached 80lvl.Because in my previous guild was immediate need of elemental shamny.also i found that with elemental shamny spec i boost other casters in raid and also i like him a lot!!!Smile
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I like all skills of my class and especially in elemental spec i like the crit. and the boost from totems.the only think that I have my doubts ισ about nature dmg from spells(but no problem, i can live with that Smile) and as the latest addition i love thunderstorm!!! Smile shaman is my love (in game)!!!
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:Yes i have gear about(5.7-5.8 gs) for resto spec and also i have a decent gear also in enchasment spec(5.5 gs).If i asked to change spec i will not have any problem(allready have second spec).
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): i have pvp gear(rellentless/wrathfull) for elemental ans resto spec and some pvp item(furius/rellentless) for snchasment spec.(also some weapons and trinks to use when ever it needs(with hit,crit,sp,haste etc etc etc).
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i have a low lvl(40) warrior and i will lvlup him to be a tank(and also im using hes proffs).
You:
Nationality:Greek nationality
Describe yourself briefly:Im Univercity student in last year,i dont have problem to log in whenever it needs(not only for raid also for help guildmembers with staff) and generally im social person, cheerful with the greatest available for raid and also to meet other people and make friendly relations with other people from guild.
Describe your ambitions in-game:I have very great desire for participation in a guild strong and with good people so i can make great progress in raid and generally in game!!!i want to improove my char with raid and to help my friends form guild to improove too and all together to to promote ''TheConspiracy'' to be one of the best guild in game!
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes im the only user of this account and its originally mine!
Who else are able to access your account:noone!
Guild History:
Previous guilds:HexPistols
Reason for changing guilds:because all of my ingame and realllife friends recruiting to your guild!(we have a conversation to find better guild with that we are able to make progress on raids and to meet other people!)
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I switch only one time realm.I was in ''TwistingNether'' with some of my friends and when we found this realm we transfer from there.I wasnt in any guild.Only in ''HexPistols'' in BurningBlade realm.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:none
How will you fit in:I am cooperative and patient. So i think i can fit perfect!
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:I expect to meet nice people,good raid and progress in those 2 areas! Smile
How do you react to negative feedback: Always keeping my calm and my reactions(and actions ofc) are polite.I dont whant to make trouble in raid,guild or my mates or to nobody else!
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: 1.patient / 2.focus / 3.prepared(food,flask etc) and ofc prepaired in tackts and what to do in raid! / 4.following commands of Leader.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: HexPistols members that allready join your guild!
Why should we pick you specifically:Because As I said above I am cooperative and patient and I have very great desire for participation in a guild strong and i want to help on raid progress.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?ALL
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Yes ofc.I dont have any problem with that.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?Weekend but if it necessary i can be online to participate in raid if I asked!Generally i can raid all days of the week.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):I have 11/12 in ICC10(with tries LK) and 6/12 in ICC25(but i have been in sindragossa also and proffessor).
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:none until ILLIDAN.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:none(this is my main char).
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:It means that i must prepaired my char with all mats that i will need(flask,food etc) and also watch videos and learn about tactiks for the specific raid.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):first of all in my onpinnion is the raid progress and raid succesfully.Thas the priority for me.Achievements are coming next.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No at all!The oposite thing!!I in last year in Univercity and i will have even more time to play WoW!!!I love games im games especially WoW!
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):I will start exams in Univercity next month but it will only last 2 weeks but not every day(only 8 lessons).after that im free!!every day!
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:To learn always more!!
Do you have anything else to add?:I love WoW and my GF(i hope if you accept me you will be my 3d love Wink )!!
[b][i] Very Happy

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Accepted!, Whisper on of the officers In-game for invite.

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum