The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shaman apply - accepted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shaman apply - accepted Empty Shaman apply - accepted Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Dev

Hey guys thanks for reading text wall.. Smile

Char name/class/race: Character i'm applying with is Devasthation tauren shaman.

/played time on this character: 121 days, 14 hours.

What's your spec, and why: I've got two specs restoration and enhancement, can play both really, although i am applying as resto.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I really love playing shaman that's why i am still playing it today as main, i feel like that class suite me best. There is a lot of changes lately with new patch and whole cata introduction heh, but i think these changes are quite alright, but we're about to see that when cata hits.. Oh and btw i will probably change my spec a bit for raiding, glyphs are good though.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes as i have mentioned, i got both enha and resto specs and gear for both aswell, ready to respec for whatever you need me to. Got also like half elemental gear, but i never played elemental much to be honest.

Armory-link: Blade&cn=Devasthation

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): I have shadow and fire res gear. :>

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I got druid and rogue lvl 80 and warlock lvl 74.. I don't have any goals on them really, play them from time to time just for some heroics or arenas..

You: My name is Andreja.

Nationality: Serbian.

Describe yourself briefly: I have finished my studies recently and i am unemployed. I love playing and making all kinds of music, playing guitar, bass, drums and piano myself, and ofc i love smoking weed and playing WoW clearly!

Describe your ambitions in-game: I would like to clear all pve content, get some more gladiator tittles and finish all achievements. Do i ask too much?! :<

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes.

Who else are able to access your account: No one.

Guild History: Since i am playing wow quite long guess i changed quite few.. I will mention just some of them on BB.

Previous guilds: I was in Loot Inc, Saints, Lux Ferre and Final Breath for longest time. I've joined Fb at tbc and stayed with em till faction change. Although i made some gaming breaks during some real life stuff.

Reason for changing guilds: Well classic reasons guild disbands, lack with progress and brains.. Anyway i made break sometime after icc was released so that's why i'm guildless atm.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Yes i did few times mostly for playing arenas, don't remember how much times exactly.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Non.

How will you fit in: I think i will fit in without any problems. Smile

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect some good times, making some new friends and clearing as much content as possible.

How do you react to negative feedback: I'm cool with it..

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: I guess that you need to love raiding firstly, it's not only gear farm. You need to have experience and routine like in everything, cause most of Blizzard mechanics can be quite similar. You need to understand encounter and do your roll perfectly, cause raiders does depend on each other, if one fail it can usually wipe whole raid. Also keep yourself updated about class changes and spells and ofc to keep your gear enchanted,gemmed, reforged as best as possible! There quite a lot of more things like good addons and clear ui, good rotation, binding everything (clickers lol) and loads of other things, but i don't wanna go further in details. Razz

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I know few people from guild, but i can say for sure that Antisocial would vouch for me.

Why should we pick you specifically: I got a lot of raiding experience since i am playing from vanilla, so there is nothing that's unfamiliar to me. Also i got loads of time for raiding and i will always perform best as i can. Ehmm and i'm chill person and i think i would fit in nicely.. Smile

Raiding:Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes.

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I can attend every raid.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes that's a normal thing.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nope.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I got naxx and ulduar 10 man glories, missing some achives for 25 but got all bosses down. Totc cleared aswell, icc 7/12 normal only, but i have readed all tactics possible and watched quiet a few movies, so i don't think that will be problem.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: I haven't raided with shaman pre-BC but i have cleared most of it with druid. Tbc fully cleared, even pre-nerfed M'uru!

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Well as i've mentioned up, cleared with druid almost full vanilla and in tbc all up to Twins in sunwell. Rogue was mostly my pvp char, have some raiding experience on him, but nothing worth of mentioning.

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Well mostly to prepare for encounter: read tactics, watch movies and buy all consumables that can help. You also have to make sure that you don't have to afk during raid time, keep yourself focused and do best you can on boss.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I would love to do all of them! :>

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nope sorry.

Future:Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No way!

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Nah done with those.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Well in wotlk i would like to clear rest of content as further as possible, then to lvl uber fast till 85 and be ready for some more cata raiding!

Do you have anything else to add?: Thanks for reading again! I had to write apply twice, since my first one deleted accidently so i hope you need shamanz! :<

2Shaman apply - accepted Empty Re: Shaman apply - accepted Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:45 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Devasthation

About the vouching, Antisocial is social(ironically) so his vouch doesn't count for much.

But I still like your application, seems like a very experienced player, though the lack of gear and progress in ICC, although I guess it doesn't matter much with all the boosts we've gotten recently and cata coming soon.

Seems nice to me tbh.

3Shaman apply - accepted Empty Re: Shaman apply - accepted Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 am

Dev

Sorry for broken armory link and thanks Scalp.. Smile

4Shaman apply - accepted Empty Re: Shaman apply - accepted Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:37 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Good application, but as scalp said, lacking some experience, and your gear is not quite up to date. The experience part isnt too bad as its easy to learn the encounters + read up, check tankspot if needed but your gear makes me hesitate abit as we dont really want to "boost" players. How ever, you might be a good healer so i decided to give you a shot. And also we are in great need of a resto shaman at the moment.
Accepted for trial.
Whisper me or any other officer in game for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum