The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Empty Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:54 am

Yall

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Yall, shaman, tauren
/played time on this character: Currently I'm at 81 days, 8 hours, 48 minutes and 16 seconds
What's your spec, and why: I'm an enhancement/restoration shaman, allthough I consider my mainspec to be enhancement. I've been enhancement through my whole lvling carreer, and most of my raiding has been as enhancement as well.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like the functionality shamans bring along with them. They might not be the superDPS class, but all the extra's they can bring to a raid are so powerful (Post patch 4.0.3 this has been a bit weakened though, with all the buff-normalization). I also loved the rotation pre-4.0, allthough I feel it's been a bit dumbed down with the new patch, we'll see how the new skills in cata change that.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have a full an operation restoration set, and I'm willing to spec restoration. But please don't ask me to go elemental! Smile
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Nope, but I can farm anything that's needed.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I am running quite a few alts, but most of those are for making money. I got several alchemy transmute chars to spice up the jewelcrafting on my main. The goal on my alt characters is mostly to take small breaks from Yall, or when there is no raids to run or preparations to be made.

You:
Nationality: Belgium
Describe yourself briefly: I am a person that can enjoy a lot of humor, but I also take raiding very seriously. Whenever I have a goal in mind, I can fixate pretty much completely on it, to get it done swiftly, and efficiently.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I am hoping to become a part of something that is considered a group, to work together and while doing this, achieve several completiongoals such as doing raids, achievements, etc.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Offcourse
Who else are able to access your account: No one, I got the authenticator on my iPhone, and it's the one thing that I always carry with me Smile

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Auxilium, Dark sun
Reason for changing guilds: Auxilium had the oh-so-known summerblues, and we had a lot of problems with attendance for raiding. Because of this, a huge part of the core members decided to join the guild Dark Sun to wait it out, and eventually start raiding in Cataclysm. But Dark Sun is currently looking very grim, so the chances of us actually getting to raid in Cataclysm are pretty slim.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?: Nope
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None

How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect a guild to be run by competent people. By this I mean that the people in command have to know what the hell they are doing, and especially control all their people correctly. When the people in control know what they're doing, and they transfer this to all their members, a guild can be very, very, very successful andget alot of things done by working together.
How do you react to negative feedback: Anything that has a grounded reason to give me negative feedback, I greatly appreciate it, because it means there are means to further improve my character and gameplay.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Preparation and teamwork
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I could name a long list in the conspiracy that would vouch for me, to name a few: Wulfgoran, DrKoffer, Nakkikorva, Rahakan, Scalpfarmer and Razorbane. I've also raided with alot more of you.
Why should we pick you specifically: I bring a prepared, geared, focused shaman that knows what the hell he is doing with his class and in his raids.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time?: Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?: 3-4
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?: Offcourse, you can't expect all the same people to sit on the bench every week.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?: I can never raid on a friday evening.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): ICC10 I did 9/12HC, and ICC25 I did 11/12 on normal. As far as ToC goes, I did a 45+ run on 10man, and 25man I did 1/5 HC.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: I am a product of the WotLK-generation, so I never raided TBC when it was top-content.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Mostly the same, or a bit less as Yall, and it was gotten with alt-runs from Auxilium.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Whatever buff food your class needs, whatever flasks your class need (both for main and offspec), know whatever tactic is needed for all the specific encounters, and show up on time for the invitations.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I believe they bring a whole new aspect to the raiding, and makes your group work together even HARDER, or else it fails.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nope

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Not at all
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): I am applying for a job, but that should be okay.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: For wotlk, my goals are finished, for cataclysm, I wanna see hardcore current content Smile
Do you have anything else to add?: I'd like a few things to add about Yall. I've been both an officer and guild leader in Auxilium for quite some months, so I know how a guild operates and how it should work.

2Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Empty Re: Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 am

Yall

it seems the armory link didn't get posted, weird O.o

3Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Empty Re: Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Solpa

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Yall

You need to be loged in to link it. But there you go

4Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Empty Re: Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Good player yet again! These auxilium people are exactly what this guild needs tbh.

5Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Empty Re: Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Thumbs Up on this one

Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) 3975107tyGSV
Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) 3975041VpaIs
Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) 4032416GPFDC
Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) 4003029vhfAJ
Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) 4003010mNJCV
Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) 4003031gAHdt

6Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Empty Re: Yall - Enhancement shaman (Accepted) Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 am

Bexak

Good application. Not much 25 hc experience but your have some 10 man hc which counts for something along with a 10 man LK kill.

Accepted for trial. Level quickly in cata and you can be in our first raids.

Read our forum, once you register, we have many threads about cata, leveling teams and so forth.

Welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum