The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) Empty Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 pm

U guys broke my heart </3 But since i accept failure im gonna turn my 1st apply to an awesome apply and hope the best =)

Your Character(s):Sparxx80 Druid Tank, Lightslayer80 Dk Unholy/Frost Dps
Char name/class/race:Sparxx/druid/tauren
/played time on this character:50days/ 28days.lvl 80
What's your spec, and why:I chose To go as Feral tank because i like to be a big part in the raid grp (not that other roles have smaller parts just that i like to have the bosses attention on me ^^)
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:What i like about my class/druid is that they are a very unique class specially feral druids since its very hard to master theyre skill 100% but i got no dislikes... only that i cant use costumes like "iron boot Flask" in combats
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:yeah i got some Balance/Healing gear
Armory-link: if this doesnt work now i must be retarded =/
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):I didnt see the point in resistance gear in Wotlk Raids, but if it would be needed i would get some gear
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:well i got like i said a lvl 80 DK dps but no big goals on him only to get some fun out of dpsing

You:
Nationality:Iceland
Describe yourself briefly:Im a chilled out guy whos very focused and when i get a goal on my mind i will get achieve it
Describe your ambitions in-game:well my ambitons have always been to be a great raider, but now since these are the last weeks i would like to get 25man KS
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one

Guild History:
Previous guilds:Matalan Soldiers, some other guilds that arent worth mentioning, OutofControl
Reason for changing guilds: None of those guild filled up my need of raiding and Hm's and stuff
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: well i would fit in just fine since im a focused guy willing to try everything to progress my skill just like you guys i guess =)
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: To meet a grp of ppl who think like me as in wanting to raid and try hard things
How do you react to negative feedback:Well i like to know what ppl think about me both in a negative way and a positive way so i can adjust my playstile or w/e
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Being focused and know everything about the encounter ur going to and bring only the best part of urself and not the wining QQ-in guy inside of you
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:since counting up ppl who arent in the guild anymore doesnt count i guess Uurban Could say a few nice thing about me

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? well 3 up to 4 each week depends on school n stuff
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes if it helps the guild to progress
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? friday night would be nice since its always nice to get out of the world of warcraft and get into the world of party =)
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
Icc 10(12/12)
Icc 10Hc (8/12)
Icc 25 (6/12)
Icc 25Hc (1/12) xD
Toc 10/25(5/5)
Toc 10Hc (1/5)
Uld 10 (8/14)
and all the other wotlk raid finished atleast in 10 man

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: well since we're talking about this char none even tho i created this druid in TBC but didnt lvl it until Wotlk, but i experienced it on other chars, i did some of BT (didnt finish it) kara and Za
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:well i got one lvl 80 DK who has like 8/12 icc 10 and 6/12 25man
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:read up tacts if needed, flasks and money for repairs and rdy to stay as long as needed
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):<333
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:nope

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no way
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):nothing that i know of, but if something comes up i would let an officer now in time
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:well i would like to get 25man ks and maybe Glory of Uld/icc but in cata i want to become a full time 25 man raider possibly in <The Conspiracy>
Do you have anything else to add?:Im just a guy who hasn't got the chance to show his skills in 25 man raids... and i would like to join even tho i didnt start to raid until cata

neyden

neyden

Armory-link: if this doesnt work now i must be retarded =/

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Sparxx
and yes im not commenting on what you said

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Hahah

You gotta make a user and log in! Simple as that afro afro afro afro

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Low experience in 25 man content and lacking some serious answers to important questions

Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) 1337v

Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) 3975107tyGSV
Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) 3975041VpaIs
Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) 3975061yxPrk
Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) 3979743bokCK
Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) 3988111DlUqx
Re-Application For Druid Tank (Accepted) 3975096dvYhz

Bexak

Heard some good things about you ingame. Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum