The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anu - Druid Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anu - Druid Application Empty Anu - Druid Application Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Anu

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Druid - Anu
/played time on this character: 35 days
What's your spec, and why: MS Resto OS balance, I like healing with druid it is my preferred healing class, balance is always fun as OS, I love battle turkeys.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: AOE healing and shapeshift forms
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link: Some other pieces for Balance spec
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have 4 lvl 85's overall and 2 lvl 80+ which I gear in spare time, Bulley is my enh sham which has an ilvl of 356 pvp gear, Bulliiee is my hunter which has ilvl of 349, gearing for pvp and pve use, big dps for pve atm despite low gs, Badaman is my Hpala which has ilvl of 340 or something aorund that dont use him much I intend to use him for pve aswell.

You:
Nationality: Jamacian/English
Describe yourself briefly: Good sense of humour, active player, serious player.
Describe your ambitions in-game: Have fun and get gear!
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: No1 :S

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Only blood stream for perks
Reason for changing guilds: Want to do some pve
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nope, don intend to.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: We will have to find out xD
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Serious gaming, determination, results and gear!
How do you react to negative feedback: To improve.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Determination and skill.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: nope
Why should we pick you specifically: because I am willing to give anything ago, learn quickly, active, have many attributes which I can share with others and fun all around.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Depends on how long they take and what I have planned for the week, aswell as if I have any outstanding work for college, I will be trying to attend as many raids as possiable.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? sure
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Weekend. Party time!
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): None, been watching youtube for tacts tho.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: Kara, Naxx, icc, voa, ect
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: all chars in wotlk
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks if need be, determination again, time.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Fun.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: WWS?

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No.
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: To be pro, geared and have fun.
Do you have anything else to add?: Look forward to being in the guild Wink

2Anu - Druid Application Empty Re: Anu - Druid Application Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Moved to Application Forum.

For future reference, don't post in the Application Template, but make a post yourself. Smile

Also, the Application could use with a Armory link of your character.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/anu/simple

3Anu - Druid Application Empty Re: Anu - Druid Application Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 am

Anu

When do i get a reply telling me if i get an inc to the guild or not accepted?

4Anu - Druid Application Empty Re: Anu - Druid Application Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Accepted as Social.

Anu - Druid Application 1298866189151463
Anu - Druid Application 4ha1au
Anu - Druid Application O3cUwAnu - Druid Application 1299230828195099Anu - Druid Application I9T1gAnu - Druid Application REu8uAnu - Druid Application 1299231200195176

=============Sidd,Caster Officer..=============

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum