The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Druid Application (Withdrawn)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Druid Application (Withdrawn) Empty Druid Application (Withdrawn) Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:02 am

Azik

Your Character(s): Azik
Char name/class/race: Azik-Druid-Tauren
/played time on this character: 20 days
What's your spec, and why: Balance, I chose this spec as i like to DPS.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like my class a lot. The one and only thing i dont like is that I'm a tauren!
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have no other gear for other specs, but if needed to i would consider respec'n to resto.
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Azik
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: No

You: Gary
Nationality: UK - London
Describe yourself briefly:I'm a 23 year old Sales Executive from London. I'm a huge Chelsea fan, and a season ticket holder. I have massive MMO experience and played Everquest for 7/8 years raiding upto 5 nights a week and raid leading 54 man raids. We were ranked as the no.2 guild serverwide. After a years break i decided to give wow ago, and i here i am. I'm still new to the game, but I can research, understand and follow strats very easily. If accepted I will become a dedicated member of the guild, always willing to help out and always doing my job to the best of my abilities. I am low drama and relatively quiet.
Describe your ambitions in-game: My ambitions in game are to join a respected and well run guild, i want to progress though the expansions at a reasonable rate. I would love to kill Arthas, and then progress further from there.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account:no one
Guild History: -
Previous guilds: -
Reason for changing guilds: -
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? -
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: Im a mature, easy going and intelligent person. I like to have fun and have a laugh and will join in well. What i will bring is a solid play style plus the ability to follow and strat perfectly.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: A fun, mature atmosphere. With players who pull their weight and do as best they can.
How do you react to negative feedback: Any feedback that helps me improve as a player is always welcome.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: The most important thing from experience is not to have the best gear, but the ability to listen and to follow instructions, and to react well to changes in a situation.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: no
Why should we pick you specifically: Because i have a lot of mmo experience. I would be a dedicated teamplayer and would give everything ive got for the guild.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? On average over a month, about 3 per week
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Ofcourse.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? not really
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 6/12 and 5/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:-
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: To come prepared with flasks,water, food etc. to be on time and to be ready.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I would love to get as many as i could get. But getting the boss down is the most important thing.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): none, except for x-mas.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: To eventually complete them.
Do you have anything else to add?:

2Druid Application (Withdrawn) Empty Zobu Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:47 am

Wolfgirl

I vote NO bad exp

3Druid Application (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Druid Application (Withdrawn) Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Xuru

liked the app and the fact uv played on another game wich required u to raid with 54 other or something ppl showed that at least u can coordinate and follow stuff. Sadly this is a hm guild and ur gear is just lacking. I really feel that ppl with ur gaming experience are important to the guild specially with cata hitting but atm u really dont make the cut even remotlely close so i would recomend joining a 25 normal mode guild or even a 10 man hc one suit up and try again in a few weeks. Despite all that GL on apply i guess ull need it.

4Druid Application (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Druid Application (Withdrawn) Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Azik

Thanks for the feedback. Id like to withdraw my app, once the gear has caught up, ill re-apply!

Thanks again

5Druid Application (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Druid Application (Withdrawn) Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

I hope so, I like your style! Good luck meanwhile!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum