The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

unknownish arcane mage atm (ACCEPTEDZ)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unknownish arcane mage atm (ACCEPTEDZ) Empty unknownish arcane mage atm (ACCEPTEDZ) Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 am

unknown

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: unknownish/mage/troll/played 121 days
What's your spec, and why: arcane since it was top dps specc in wotlk

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: good dps and i love caster classes/sometimes boring rotation, it suck donkey-balls, hoping blizz will improve it

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: willing to respecc if needed, dont have gear for other speccs atm but can change in a few lvls

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): havent really needed any in wotlk
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:have a priest lvl 66~ but uncertain of its future
You: kick ass:), well no really my name is daniel anyway.
Nationality: sweden
Describe yourself briefly: uhm... well.. hooray for boobies! Smile dont really know how i should describe myself.

Describe your ambitions in-game: raiding and progress in end game content
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes since the day vanilla was released
Who else are able to access your account: noone, unless ive logged in for someone i guess (authenticator)

Guild History: raid dps
Previous guilds: auxilium and dark sun since i migrated to BB ~1 year ago
Reason for changing guilds: auxilium disbanded, ds isnt really active in raids

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? 1 time from ravencrest after 2year break since i had some irl friends on BB

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: just fine i hope.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: progress, some achis and gear

How do you react to negative feedback: fine i believe, havent lashed out before if thats what you mean:P

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: dedication, patience, persistence and a good understanding of the fight mechanics

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: well very many of conspiracy are former guildies, dont know who i can say will vouch for me, but please speak up Smile

Why should we pick you specifically: dedicated raider and dont give up easy, trying to learn all the time
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3 at least

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yup i am
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? not really

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):some naxx and ulduar, toc10(hc)/25, malygos10/25, icc25 11/12, icc10 9/12hc(12/12 normal) OS10/25

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: raided in vanilla to full netherwing set, then tbc hit and i stopped playing for about 2yrs until icc hit wotlk

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: dont have other max lvl chars

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: gemmed, enchanted pots, set for a 4-5 hour raid without having to go to bank or shit like that

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:no
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nope

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): going to london over xmas and new year, otherwise, no

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: in cata i want full clear and a good time:)
Do you have anything else to add?: not really what i can think of right now

2unknownish arcane mage atm (ACCEPTEDZ) Empty armory Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:17 am

unknown

forgot armory link

unknown

the link seem to not really stick for some reason in this post. not sure what the problem is:\

4unknownish arcane mage atm (ACCEPTEDZ) Empty Re: unknownish arcane mage atm (ACCEPTEDZ) Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Solpa

MiCHiE

I considered him to be one of the better mages around when I started playing WoW and he was also my 'mentor' in my earlier stages, great dedicated guy. So he has my vote Smile

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

MiCHiE wrote:I considered him to be one of the better mages around when I started playing WoW and he was also my 'mentor' in my earlier stages, great dedicated guy. So he has my vote Smile

Can critters vote aswell? :S
Accepted
Whisper an officer in game for a trial rank

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum