The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

DPS Warrior Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DPS Warrior Application Empty DPS Warrior Application Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Boban

Your Character(s): Boban
Char name/class/race: Tauren Warrior
/played time on this character: 76 days
What's your spec, and why: Fury,cuz i like using my rage to destroy
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like everything,but bored of tanking
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Dont have tank gear and probably wont tank anymore
Armory-link: Armory error atm,345 IL
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: 80 rogue and 39 hunter but not playing them

You
Nationality: Croatian
Describe yourself briefly: I like WoW and Death Metal
Describe your ambitions in-game: Good raiding
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: Noone

Guild History: Some ally guilds and Raging Lunacy on this server as horde
Previous guilds: Raging Lunacy
Reason for changing guilds: Inactivity or disband
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I was playing dwarf warr on Ragnaros
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: As a good raider
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Fun and achievements
How do you react to negative feedback: I learn from it
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Focus
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I earned Glory of the Raider with Nubling
Why should we pick you specifically: I think im a good player and can be usefull to the guild

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? All if im not interupted by work
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? No
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): None
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: Glory of the Raider 10/25 and Ulduar 10 normal as tank
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Hyjal and BT as dwarf warr tank
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Know tactics,have flask,food and be focused
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Challenging and fun
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Theres allways a possibility of interuption by work
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: Raiding,earning achievements and enjoying myself
Do you have anything else to add?: No

2DPS Warrior Application Empty Re: DPS Warrior Application Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Low Geard it seems,lets w8 for armory to go back up again so we can have a better view on you.
Good Luck on your apply

DPS Warrior Application JXgXV
DPS Warrior Application 9dcSN
DPS Warrior Application GR9Ix
DPS Warrior Application XZ4gZ
DPS Warrior Application 20kAx
DPS Warrior Application 1300986232195105
DPS Warrior Application 1300986491201992
DPS Warrior Application YI0Yo

DPS Warrior Application Wthell

3DPS Warrior Application Empty Re: DPS Warrior Application Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Bexak

Your in the guild already as social, not able to view your gear on the armory but if you have no cata bosses killed we will not have a spot for you at the moment, as we are recruiting for heroic modes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum