The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

skillerbeast social-tank aplly (Accepted)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1skillerbeast social-tank aplly (Accepted) Empty skillerbeast social-tank aplly (Accepted) Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:50 am

autoskil

Your Character(s): 85 prot/ret pala
Char name/class/race: Skillerbeast, paladin, Tauren
/played time on this character:22days

What's your spec, and why:I spec tank because I like to make the difference and as you know, tanks can really make the difference. Besides that it's awesome for me to be able to support all the damage than just a few are able to support. I play with retribution spec as well, because I've always choosed dps (in others mmorpg) and I just found how tanking could be sexy when I restarted to play wow.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: What I do like in my class is that I can be everything, tank, healer or dps. Since I play this character I've changed from dps to healer sometimes but always keep tanking. In my opinion there isn't anything to dislike in my class, I just like it the way it is.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Now I'm gathering some dps gear to improve my dps spec as well which isn't bad already. If it would be needed to change it into healer it'd be fine for me as I do like to heal. (I needed some gear anyway).

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I do have some but I'm focused on this one so I don't use to play on them and I don't have much goals on those.

You:Tomás Eloy
Nationality:Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly:
Describe your ambitions in-game: Explore all the cata raid content and get it all slayed.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: nobody

Guild History:"the incredible fishermen" -> "<TBA>" -> "Nintuga"
Previous guilds:Nintuga
Reason for changing guilds:My first guild in wow was a leveling guild was "the incredible fishermen" wich was very useful to get to a higher level. I get bored because it was just that (a leveling guild) and nobody was interested to do something together in there. So I leaved and I joined <TBA> which is a portuguese guild, a nice one, where people seems to work hard and serious and I was begining to raid with them. My account was hacked and all my in-game stuf (specs, action bars, guild, items) were stolen and deleted. I tryed to explain the situation but my answer was that leaving the guild wasn't tolerated (I still have the blizzard emails proving that my account was hacked). Anyway, then I was invited to join Nintuga which isn't a top guild but it's a very social one where I could make my friends in-game. That's a small guild, but very as everyone help each other and so on. Now I just leaved enigma because the envirnoment wasn't the best.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:I'm not

How will you fit in:Easily because I believe I can bring good things to the guild

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:To improve my experience in game and make much more fun and competitive

How do you react to negative feedback: feedbacks can be tips to help or just a way to bore you. If it has the objective to help and it's constructive it's fine, if not I just don't take it.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Skill, teamwork and good communication.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: yes but idk if they vouch for me ^^

Why should we pick you specifically: Because I can tank deathwing by myself ^^ and it's always good to have a nice tank with much availability and devotion, capable of changing specs if needed.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time? That's the ideal raidtime for me.

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? usually 3/4 and occasionally 2 times.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Sure, since I make part of it it's just fine.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? monday, tuesday, friday. (I can play in this days as well, I just prefer to raid in the others).
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Argaloth slayed. I've tryed already halfus, magmaw, omnitron, and I'm almost getting with my guild the conclave of wind.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: Not much in this character but anyway Molten Core (10/10) and Storming the citadel (4/4)

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:Cybermagept Molten Core; BWL ; Lich king normal and 25man.

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:to bring flasks, food, drink, good gear, teamspeak...

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): That's the funny part, where it really makes me sweat to prove we're the best

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No :/

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Not really

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):nope

What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: To complete every single raids ans achievements, get the best gear and finally to kill deathwing.

Do you have anything else to add?: In spite of my experience doesn't look too many, I can assure you I'm a worthy player to recruit capable of being with the best

Bexak

Are you applying to be a social rank, or a raider?

3skillerbeast social-tank aplly (Accepted) Empty aplly Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 am

autoskil

I'm apllying to be social

Bexak

Accepted as social rank then!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum