The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Druid apply (Accepted as social rank)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) Empty Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Kfcbird

Your Character(s): Kfcbird 85, kaaleppi 70 + alts. Also have dk 80 in blood feather alliance side.
Char name/class/race: Kfcbird/druid/troll
/played time on this character: 62 days, 12 hours, 35 minutes.
What's your spec, and why: My main spec is balance. Balance has been my choise in pve since i started this druid. It's fun and simple spec to play. As second spec i have restoration, which i use for pvp. Reason i chose restoration is that balance has never been too good in pvp and feral... Well... Never really learnt to play as feral. And gotta love those HoTs!
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I have nothing bad to say about balance in pve but in pvp: if someone catches you, you are dead. I love the healing abilities of restoration druids but since we lost the original tree form everything has changed...
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes i have balance gear for pve and restoration gear for pvp
Armory-link: Can't acces website. Anyways ilvl is 360 (both gears mixed)
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): no
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I'm currently leveling warlock (35) as my second main character. Also got this 70 rogue which i lost my interest to.

You:
Nationality: Finnish
Describe yourself briefly: I play WoW, go to gym, play drums, listen to all kinds of music and of course i love hardcore partying! I try to do as much things as possible to get the most out of this life.
Describe your ambitions in-game: Have fun, meet new people and learn english are sharing the 1st place. But that's not all because I'm also looking forward to progressing in raids and conquering the pvp grounds!
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Mess, Enigma, The Most Hated + some others in wotlk
Reason for changing guilds: Mess: guild died, Enigma: Got kicked out because of connection problems during raid, The Most Hated: 3 hours wiping on boss that had been cleared on previous raid + being blamed for failing on dpsing adds while i was aoeing them down until i was oom and had top dmg. Guild members leaving raid when they didnt get something they wanted. Fair roll on ring, i win, GM takes ring and says its not good for me, luckily my friend was in the raid as pug and told the leader how the thing is, GM gave me the ring, my friend left, some guildies *spitted* on him and called him with inappropriate names. Sidd asked me to join.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: We shall see Smile
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Some progressing of course.
How do you react to negative feedback: I'll accept it if it has a point. I'll learn from mistakes and they make me only stronger.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To know how to do their own job in the raid rather than making sure that everyone else does their thing correctly.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I'm not sure
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm geared for both pve and pvp + got experience on both.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I'd say 3
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Tuesday is impossible for me at least until summer. Some saturdays i would also like to spend with my friends and go out.
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): BwD10 3/6, BoT10, 1/6 + argaloth10/25. 0 exp in TotFW.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: Didn't play in BC but WotLK i got in some action. Cleared EoE, OS, ToTC, VoA, Ony, ICC without lk + some uld and naxx
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Used to do some Naxx, Ony and OS with my dk.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Repaired gear, flasks, pots, food + some caffeine containing product.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Sure they are often a lot of fun and rewarding.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Some exams might affect my availability until summer. Also when summer hits i'm going to have some 2-5 day festivals / events which i attend
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: Now that i've experienced the cataclysm from it's start, my goal is to get pretty much all the raids cleared and achieved.
Do you have anything else to add?: Nothing important... But check this out Pagan's Mind - God's Equation

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Accepted for Trial Period!

Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) JXgXV
Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) 9dcSN
Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) GR9Ix
Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) XZ4gZ
Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) 20kAx
Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) 1300986232195105
Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) 1300986491201992
Druid apply (Accepted as social rank) YI0Yo