The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaxnius Unholy dk (Social rank offered)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vaxnius Unholy dk (Social rank offered) Empty Vaxnius Unholy dk (Social rank offered) Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:13 am

Vaxnius

Your Character(s): Vaxnius/Chambon
Char name/class/race: Vaxnius/Death Knight/Bloof Elf
played time on this character: 13 days 10 hours
What's your spec, and why: My spec is unholy. I like the dps it does but, when i get 2 good 1 handed weapons I will probably respec to Frost.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like its survivabilty when just leveling. In dungeons and raids I like the pretty good dps we do.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Nope, i'm gathering some gear to respec to frost at the moment. If you want me to respec I will certainly speed this up a bit Smile
Armory-link: Seems to be a problem with the armory at this time. can't seem to find any of my characters. Will post a link as soon as its fixed.
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Not at this moment.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have a lvl 41 balance druid alt, I hope to get him to 80/85 as soon as possible. Will probably go balance with resto OS on him.
You: My name is Glen.
Nationality: I'm from Belgium
Describe yourself briefly: I think i am very mature for my age. I like a good laugh but when u do a prank on me you can expect one back afcourse! I take raiding pretty serious as WoW is one of my favourite ways to spend during my free time.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I just want to have fun and become a respected raider.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes it is.
Who else are able to access your account: Nobody!
Guild History: I have only been in 1 guild so far but it is kind of dead. they also are just a social leveling guild and they do not raid.
Previous guilds: Just Death Guards
Reason for changing guilds: The guild is dying and alot of my friends are already gone. They also do not participate in the most fun thing in WoW, raiding.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nope, always been on Buring Blade
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: i'm not applying to any other guilds.
How will you fit in: I think i will fit in pretty good. I am a very social person, almost always talking Smile
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I think it will be awesome. From what i have heard you are all very proffesional raiders.
How do you react to negative feedback: I learn from it and will try to improve it before the next time.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Teamwork. If you have a team where people can't work thogeter there is a 100% chance of fail. Things always go better if people can work togheter
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No i don't
Why should we pick you specifically: Well, i still have alot to learn but i'm a fast learner. With the help of you guys i can become a professional raiders so that on my turn i can help out people new here.
Raiding: I don't screw things up. I always listen to what people tell me and I put all the effort i can in a raid.
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Normally i should be able to make that.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I will try my best to join at least 3 raids each week.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes i am, everybody needs to get a chance.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Monday and Friday. On monday i just have a lot of homework and friday is the day me and my friends go get drunk.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 10: 4/12 25 4/12. Puggs don't ever make it further than 4 bosses. I always read tactics on all boss just to be sure but they never make it.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Sadly. none.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: None.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: i'd bring flasks, enough gold for repairs + gold for others in case they don't have enough. If I can think of other things at that moment i will certainly do them to.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I would enjoy them very much!
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Sorry, but i don't even know what WWS is. don't have a raiding log though
Future: I hope to get more experienced in the raiding conent + fully prepared for Cata.
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): I certainly don't now Cata is comming up!
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): I have exams in December. I will let u guys know when i got the exact time when they are.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Have fun in a nice guild (perhaps this one? Very Happy), raid as much as i can, get as good as i can and help others to the best i can.
Do you have anything else to add?: Well, i put alot of time and effort in making this application. I very much hope to get accepted but if i don't i can understand it. I will do everything to get better and reapply than!

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Well tbh even though you have a good attitude, you're lacking a LOT of experience. If 4/12 is all your raiding experience ever, it doesn't help to know tacts, because there's alot about the physics of bosses and encounters in general you're neither experienced nor comfortable with.

Also you're missing Several enchants and some gems on your gear, which is a very bad sign. I dunno about your spec though.

Bexak

Declined due to low experience and gear.

We can offer you a social rank in our guild, where you can learn to gear, gem correctly and level to 85 quickly with us in cata.

Maybe once your 85 and have corrected the above, we can offer you a trial spot.

Whisper any officer ingame for a social rank if you desire one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum