The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaju - Restoration Shaman

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gaju - Restoration Shaman Empty Gaju - Restoration Shaman Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 am

Gaju

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Gaju Shaman Troll
/played time on this character: 27 days
What's your spec, and why: Restoration, Healing is the most engaging role and you feel like you're making a difference in the raid
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: All shaman specs are fun to play and really like the mobility which is really helping in some situations (Ghost Wolf, Spiritwalker's Grace). I would like to see a shaman tanking spec.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I've got decent enhancement gear, about ilvl 353, and its np to change spec if its needed.
Armory-link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/burning-blade/Gaju
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Not really but I got some items that I switch depending on which boss.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Dubliner Paladin lvl 85 - Doing achievements and saving/earn gold by jewelcrafting and mining.

You: William Svärdström
Nationality: Sweden
Describe yourself briefly: Hardcore gamer
Describe your ambitions in-game: Complete the endgame content and beat the harder encounters.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: None

Guild History: Enigma
Previous guilds:
Reason for changing guilds: The lovely officers left and left me alone with the bad ones.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I transferred this character from Frostmane to Burning Blade.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Raiding in a guild with good players that want to achieve something.
How do you react to negative feedback: I need to know what Im doing wrong to get better Smile
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Being focused, knowing what you are doing and be a happy raider.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Bulletz Very Happy
Why should we pick you specifically: Im a calm, dedicated player with lots of raiding experience and want to progress

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yep np
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nope I can raid any day
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 12/12 10man normal, 4/12 25man normal
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: Nothing really, did some pug raids just before cata launch
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Wotlk,everything but ICC on my paladin(Dubliner). BC, early raiding content with both paladin, warrior and hunter. Pre-BC, 20man content as tank on warrior.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Gemmed, enchanted, bringing flasks and food, being focused and in a good mood.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Could be fun to do it the hard way when we got the normal modes on farming status.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nope
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):Could be some exams withing the next 3 months but it wont affect my raiding.
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: Kill all those nasty bosses.
Do you have anything else to add?: Naah

2Gaju - Restoration Shaman Empty Re: Gaju - Restoration Shaman Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Codex

Codex
Admin

Accepted for trial! whisper an officer ingame for invite Smile
Gaju - Restoration Shaman 11228615

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum