The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arcagelinos Frost DK. (Declined)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arcagelinos Frost DK. (Declined) Empty Arcagelinos Frost DK. (Declined) Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Prodrive

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Arcagelinos Death knight Blood elf
/played time on this character:22D total 12hours @ 85 Very Happy
What's your spec, and why:Frost i tried unholy but i dont like it
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:i think the big numbers to my screens(compared to shammy)
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:no os gear
Armory-link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/arcagelinos/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):nop.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:this is an alt and im hoping it to be a main
You:
Nationality:Greek
Describe yourself briefly:Not so good at describing
Describe your ambitions in-game:Progress and a nice time.
Is the account you're using originally yours:nop my bros but the char is entirely mine.
Who else are able to access your account:noone
Guild History:
Previous guilds:The Conspiracy
Reason for changing guilds:not leaving
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?yes i started at that server to play with my buds from school but they gave up Sad
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:none
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:progress and a good time
How do you react to negative feedback:im not gonna be happy but... i really want to reroll
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:be prepared.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:me Very Happy
Why should we pick you specifically:i kinda started to hate healing.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? ofc
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes but i dont want to be left out all the time.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? nah. only the times where my dad comes to pick me up cuz my parents are divorced
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):that char has about 5/12 25 man in icc
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:9/12 hc icc25
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flasks food and know tacts.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): more fun Very Happy
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: nop
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no i dont think so
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):i wrote above.
What are your goals in WotLK Cataclysm and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Good progress and a good time Very Happy
Do you have anything else to add?:My main is Prodrive I forgot to write it above.

2Arcagelinos Frost DK. (Declined) Empty Re: Arcagelinos Frost DK. (Declined) Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Bexak

I cannot even read this application, it hurts me eyes too much. Instead I checked your armory.

No rep faction at revered or exalted for the cata enchants on helm, shoulders.
No blue cata gems
No enchants
No gems
Loads of useless blue pvp gear

If you want a trial, or to make this your main, correct all the above, which will take you a few weeks depending on how fast you farm, then apply again.

(Though not with so many colours it looks like a 4 year old got a paint set for christmas).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum