The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

DK Frost Dps.. apply

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DK Frost Dps.. apply Empty DK Frost Dps.. apply Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:45 am

Mcbuttsé

You are applying for 3 to 4 -days/week raiding, don't waste our time if you know you won't be able to meet the requirements.

Also, know that we will be moving all answered/fully handled applications to the Application Archives. So if your application is still in this Recruitment forum, it is still under review/being voted on. If this is the case, please do not contact us ingame unless you have anything important to add. In other words: It's done when it's done, needlessly rushing us will only hasten our fingers to the "Do not trial" button so please try to be patient.

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Mcbuttséks/DK/Blood elf
/played time on this character: 81 days/13 hours/30 mins
What's your spec, and why: Frost, I've always been frost spec cause its the spec i like the most, and can make most dps with.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i could use some more runic power but my Arcane torrent is a great tool.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: im gearing up Blood Tank, and yes if you need me ill be there.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): not really
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: got druid and pally 85 .. not playing on them at all, my dk is high prio.

You:
Nationality: Denmark
Describe yourself briefly: 19 years old, live in a small village, and dont got a GF, got a brother like the most people. and im soon done with study, so ill be able to raid.
Describe your ambitions in-game: to be good geared, with friendly people, and get a laugh out of it.
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes
Who else are able to access your account:no one

Guild History:
Previous guilds:on another server
Reason for changing guilds:server change, and cause of change was my mates was changing and i wanted to join them.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? only twice with, i was following my mates and guilds. never faction changed only Race changed.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: i will fit perfect in the guild, i always do,not to brag Wink
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: a laugh, and some better gear once or twice. and btw i wont be angry if i dont get a loot or somthing.
How do you react to negative feedback: ill mostly ignore it and just continue, all people makes mistakes.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:not the dps, just follow the tacs.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:yeah, my cusin Revaléx
Why should we pick you specifically:cause i make great dps, and i always follow tacs, im friendly and wont be negative if i get negative feedback and loot etc.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all of them if im getting an invite, im nearly always online, so I'll be up to date all the time.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? sure i respect it.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? mayb thuesday, i got soccer.
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): only done magmaw and BH boss, but i know all tacs, the reason is that everytime i was in a pug run with mates people always leave or dont know tacs.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: done EoE, naxx, icc,some bosses in ulduar. etc
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: like the same as this char.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: meet up repaired and got flaskes with you, and up to date with tacs.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): if everybody is up for it, im up for it to, and i wont be mad of some wipes, i dont mind, all people have to start somewhere.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: sorry no

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): nope, got exams near july.
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: get gear, and down some of the new nice bosses.
Do you have anything else to add?:my sining sucks Wink

2DK Frost Dps.. apply Empty Re: DK Frost Dps.. apply Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum