The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anarkilore restodruid application - Accepted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anarki

Anarkilore Application

Char name/class/race:
Anarkilore is a female tauren druid.

/played time on this character:
22days7hours23minish as Im writing this.

What's your spec, and why:
Resto as Main specc. Reason for picking resto as a main, was that I feel like healing is the best way to contribute to a raid. It has it all. Most of the time you are the one saving the day. Specc is currentrly 18/0/53 (to gain the 3%haste from balance tree)

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:
Reasons stated above are my likes. Dislikes, currently I dont like looking at a tree all the time. Lucky for me they are changing that.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Both have a balance and a feral gear set (dps both). I dont mind playing any specc really but I feel Resto is where I will shine.

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
I have some frost res gear from the old good times in naxx and ulduar.

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:
I have some but I mostly play my warrior alt (tank).

You
Nationality:
Im from sweden.
Describe yourself briefly:
Fun guy, not shy, speaks his mind.

Describe your ambitions in-game:
Im applying to this guild cause i wanna raid hardmodes icc 25 man. Those are my ambitions in game (Of course I want to have fun during)

Is the account you're using originally yours:
Yes
Who else are able to access your account:
Nobody

Guild History
Previous guilds:
I am not repaird was my last one. Before that I was in One more try.

Reason for changing guilds:
I left them and the game casue real life issues took over and i didnt have time to play this wonderful game anymore.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?
I started playing on Darksorrow with my brother. Left and started a new char on the new realm Shattered Halls when TBC came out after that i transfered to Shattered Hand to join friends right before WOTLK came out all of those friends then decided to move to Burning Blade during a free transfer so I joined them.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
No other.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:
A raiding guild that strives for hardmode kills.

How do you react to negative feedback:
All feedback is good feedback to me. We learn from eachother. Thats how u evolve as a player and a guild. So i have no problem taking negative feedback.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:
Awerness and being able to adjust to the situation.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
No unfortunatly i dont now anyone in the guild. Probly have played with some in pugs.

Why should we pick you specifically:
I am a really good resto druid with experiance from both leading raids/guilds and being a core raider for 3 expansions.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?

Yes on the weeks I dont work evenings(talk in person for me to explain this since it only effects 4-5 weeks forward).

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?
3 atleast if not all of them.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?
Yes the best raid comp should be the one going.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
Friday and Saturday are the ones i can think of.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
Ive done Naxx 25/10 Full, Ulduar 25/10 Full, Toc25/10 full (toc10 hardmode done), ICC 10/25 Full (5-6hardmodes down on 25 man)

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
I created this character 1 month before WOTLK only to make it my main in WOTLK so ive done Zul'Aman for fun only.

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
I started Raiding with Molten Core back in vanilla cleared it, as well as BWL/AQ40/ONY on my shaman. In TBC i cleared everything up to Brutallus on both my shaman and my warlock

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:
Flasked/Refreshed/Repaired/Eager to raid.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):

Fun things to pass the time if your meaning achivements. For hardmodes thats what i wanna raid for, to do that Hardmodes.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):
No i am not, cant wait until cata comes.

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):
No i go back to school in 4-5 weeks but nothing major happening.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:
Raid at a high level. See all the new stuff and kill everything that Blizzard throws at me.

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Anarki

Posted an armory link but for some reason it didnt show :S. Thanks for it tho Very Happy

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Yeah you need to log in as user etc. first. Happens all the time!

specialz

real nice raiding experience in my eyes Smile, good luck on your app!

Codex

Codex
Admin

accepted for trial whisper me in game for an invite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum