The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Empty Application Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Strongar

Your Character(s): Holy Paladin
Char name/class/race: Strongarms Blood-Elf Paladin
/played time on this character: 32 Days and 3 Hours
What's your spec, and why: Holy, My first char. was a hunter and I stoped playing it because my family changed to another realm, then I started a Death Knight, My death knight is dps but then I started to gear him in tank and I thought it would be awsome to heal tanks
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: If I could I would def. give the paladin more healing over time spells and more instant heals, But otherwise Im more than happy with the capabilities of the paladin
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have a Retri pvp spec and is pretty well geared in it, It wil take me a while to concidder to change that spec
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:
You: Dean Delport
Nationality: South African
Describe yourself briefly: I am a friendly person who likes to be sociable, I dont get mad easily. I dont like rude people and find people who lie, as disrespectful. I have a wonderful family and I have A girlfriend which I intend to marry in the future
Describe your ambitions in-game: I want to gear my paladin and make him the best holy paldin on the game Smile
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: Only me
Guild History: I was in 1 guild before I joined my current guild
Previous guilds: Death Awaits and Mortalitas is my current guild
Reason for changing guilds: The guild Master of Death Awaits(my couzin) stoped playing wow for a while but then started playing and is now in the same guild as me
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I was playing on another server with another char. But my paladin never changed servers
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: This is the only one
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect to gear my paladin ofc and to meet new people
How do you react to negative feedback: If its advice, I try it out, if its people who are just rude I ignore it
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To be prepared and know tactics
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I have done a few pugs with some people, But not sure if anyone would remember
Why should we pick you specifically: I am a dedicated player and give my best in everything, You wil never find me slacking
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? On certain nights yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? minimum 2 but could try for 3/3 or 4/4
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? I have no problem what so ever with sitting out
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Prefer weekends(From Friday to Sunday) as this is the only time I see my Girlfriend
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): (Icc 10: 10/12) (Icc 10 HC: 6/12) (ICC 25: 7/12) (Icc 25 Hc: 3/12)
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Have only been playing wow since BC
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: My death knight (Icc 10 6/12) (Icc 10HC: 4/12) (Icc 25 4/12)
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: To have flask potions and pay full atention
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I have never sayd no to any chalange and would def. give anything a go
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): I have exmas commin up in 2 and a half months
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: To be the best Holy Paladin on the game
Do you have anything else to add?:. I love to play around and make jokes about silly stuf and is not a person for violance! As I sayd Im dedicated and do my best in everything I do

2Application Empty Re: Application Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Melki

Melki

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Strongarms His Armory.

His talents are a total mess, and missing a glyph.
altho he didnt raid alot like he never downed any toc, he does had hc icc experience,
Also read this is like his third alt. Well i hope youre any good .

Good luck with your aply.

3Application Empty O.M.G Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 am

Bentoxiv

Application 8merrychristmas2woho

Application 3800640rmYQR

4Application Empty Re: Application Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Strongar

I know my talent build isnt the greatest, but Im sure with a little advise it could be fixed Smile And I have no idea what other glyph to use, But Im willing to learn and give my best Smile

5Application Empty Re: Application Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:18 am

Halgour

Hey mate check out my holy build way more better then ur current 1 more heal overall http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Halgour

6Application Empty Re: Application Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 am

specialz

I really like this guys attitude!

7Application Empty Re: Application Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:01 am

Strongar

Hey thanks for the tip, I respeced acording to yours, hope You dont mind Smile Defenintly going to try it out!! It Looks Promising Smile

8Application Empty Re: Application Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Codex

Codex
Admin

Whisper me in game for a chat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum