The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted)

+3
Halgour
scalpfarmer
Wolfgirl
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Empty Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 am

Wolfgirl

Your Character(s): wolfgirl / jonas
Char name/class/race: name Wolfgirl Druid Balance
/played time on this character: 100 days
What's your spec, and why: im balance Because i love balance its is really easy to play :=) my dps is okay high !
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I love druids because my spec is the best and im dps good in the spec Smile i will play druid long time in my LIFE
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: yes i got gear for resto and yes i can respec but i am not so good in resto to play the but i can learn
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Wolfgirl
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): yes i got pvp gear but its is not the best sometimes i make just bg and arena for fun Smile i think my resistances is 900 or something but i focus much on pve gear Smile
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: yes i got a paladin holy 80 and a death knight level 80 dps/ tank
You: my name is jonas i love world of warcraft and i love my dogs Smile im focus on World of warcraft much
Nationality: im come from denmark
Describe yourself briefly: i am a funny guy and i will help much Smile and im make good jokes Smile
Describe your ambitions in-game: i would kill LK 10 man in hc and 25 man
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes ofc
Who else are able to access your account: none
Guild History: Reborned - dreadnaught - moes tavern
Previous guilds: I have left reborned because the guild will maybe disband now the GM have just stopped with play there are many there have left i have left dreadnaught because There are not so many there sign up for raid i need a seriously raiding guild moes tavern. i have left moes tavern because the guild is really bad none sign up for raids
Reason for changing guilds: First i was in moes tavern but when my friends go to reborned and when i joined reborned and when the guildmaster was stopped with wow so joined i dreadnaught But nah ppl are not good in dreadnaught reborned was one of the best guild on server
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? None times but i will change to you guys!
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: make nice dps help ppl :=)
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: everyone shall be nice Smile in raids
How do you react to negative feedback: im suck to the But i can always learn it
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: listen to ppl in the guild
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: nope
Why should we pick you specifically: because you guild need a balance druid active and i am ! :=)
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? I can only to 23:00 but in weekends i can raid to 23:30 and more But i got a baby (:
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? i can raid everyday
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes ofc
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? nope
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I have done all raids but not icc 10 hc or 25 my exp in 10 man hc are 10/12 or something and in icc 25 man hc 9/12 or something Smile
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: my paladin got sindgraosa down in 25 and my death knight got 10/12 in icc 10
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: to have flask and Food for the raid and to be Fully repaired
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I will have LK down in hc Razz
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Sry got not (:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Dont think so, im not going to school atm so it shouldnt be any problem
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: i will clear icc 25 man hc!
Do you have anything else to add?: yes i love you guys!

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Whoa! A person that managed to add the armory link! ACCEPT!!!!!

3Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Empty Wolfgirl balance dps druid! Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 am

Wolfgirl

Thanks for you nice answar ! (:

Halgour

Nice, decent gear and exp so u have my vote:P

5Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Empty Wolfgirl Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:49 am

Wolfgirl

ty m8 Smile

Melki

Melki

Y E S !

7Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Empty Wolfgirl Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 am

Wolfgirl

Thanks guys! ty friends ;(

8Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Empty Re: Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 am

specialz

Lmfao you was in a guild called moes tavern!! rofl xD i gotta admit thats pretty leet!

9Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Empty Re: Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

Hello

Considering ur apply What is very nice made of you and you even linked ur armoury like the first person ever who made a apply for this guild
Ur gear seems very good and we do need a active boomkin who dosnt go drop his ass in the Fish feast Because our current one is doing that what means time lost during the raiding time .
Ur experience seems Very good and logical to me that you understand what point of view from everyboss
Afcourse there might be some gems you can change as i dont know what kinda gems as i am not a boomkin though there are some other people who can help you during raid time and gemming and our style of Raiding
Ill talk to renalds our Range Officer Thanks for applying and thanks for you time making this apply

We will come back to you soon for a answer ..........

10Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Empty Re: Wolfgirl balance dps druid! (Accepted) Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Bexak

Accepted. Whisper an officer ingame for a invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum