The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) Empty Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Gizmo

Name : Gizmo
Race : Goblin
ClassTime: Warlock
Played : 44days 2 Hours 37 Minutes 24 Seconds (altho clearly changed since writing this!!!!)
Spec & Why : Destruction because i like to pew pew the baddies
Likes & Dislikes Bout Spec : meh i loved affliction more but since the soulfire nerf (UTTER OBLITERATION (thats a dislike)) i changed back to my old raiding spec
Respec? : im a lock =/ all 3 specs are dps! Razz
Armory-link: Sites down.....
Alts & their goals : Surprise (Rogue) To make me not so bored when theres nuthing to do.

You: ME?
Nationality: Scottish
Describe yourself briefly: javascript:emoticonp('jocolor') <--- could it be any briefer Very Happy
Describe your ambitions in-game: Smash end game content with friends
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yep since day 1 of vanilla
Who else are able to access your account: No1! i trust no1 javascript:emoticonp('affraid')

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Enigma

Reason for changing guilds: Was amazing fun till officers QQed that we killed chogall without them to which we then had rules to do it with full guildies (which the chogall kill was) but nooo they cried. Then shishio used all the mael crystals to get the best enchants then quit the game, making todir the greedy lil warlock GM making us all leave the guild.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? oh god lets just say outta my vast wealth since vanilla day once ive near enuff spent around 250g on transfers!!!

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None bulletz needs me!

How will you fit in: Part of the main raider core that was Enigma. 1 of the 10 that werent complete failures on tatics.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Raiding with my friends from enigma and helping your guild progress

How do you react to negative feedback: I crack jokes then get told 2 shut up on vent Sad

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To not be a fkin dribbler and understand tatics..... this isnt WOTLK u dont faceroll your way thru bosses.....u dont watch telly n push buttons......PAY ATTENTION AND YOU MAY JUST SURVIVE!

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: erm only the ones from enigma uve already added Razz

Why should we pick you specifically: im 1 of the 10 that will be joining you guys in the coming weeks from Enigma

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? ---- Sure can.

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Can do any day but mondays and sumtimes fridays.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yea thats nps for me if u guys actually do it unlike last guild when they said that n todir got a spot n failed everytime n half the time left me out cuz hes a greedy bitch =/ lol

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Mondays/Fridays (till i start my new job)
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Done every1 but nef cuz i was off the day they downed him + i was off mainly cuz the guild was making me emo because of officers but done everything up2 nef 10 man and everything up2 chimerion 25 man.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: i have alot of alliance chars which i raided with but ive raided everything but ICC cuz i got bored of WOTLK
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: i got like 5 lvl 80s Razz just read the above post Smile
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Enchanted/focused/flasks/Food.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Achievements should only be done when hardcore has been smashed, so you kno every1 is focused + doing achievements can make people emo wiping 24/7 so only end game after heroic mode should u attempt them.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: i dont perform.... i demolish! (...no)

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nah i take lil breaks every half a year lol but always come back.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Nah i got no excuses Sad
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: Smash them gear up and beat other guilds to server firsts!
Do you have anything else to add?: jocolor jocolor just that im part of captain bulletz elite squad! Very Happy

2Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Accepted as Trial.Whisper me in game.

Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) JXgXV
Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) 9dcSN
Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) GR9Ix
Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) XZ4gZ
Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) 20kAx
Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) 1300986232195105
Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) 1300986491201992
Gizmo Reporting in!(ACCEPTED) YI0Yo